Thursday 24 February 2011

Self Management

Basically, yesterday I was lost, however, closely looking at the Handbooks and Readers several times, I realised what we are suppose to be doing. As I have been away from academic studies for a while I got slightly lost with all the modules and parts. After some observation and contact with Sophie Douglas, I decided to contact Paula and check that my line of thoughts was correct. Making me feel alot secure, Paula assured me that all my thoughts were correct.

Looking into my decisions more, realising that I had been actively using some "Self- Management" by using my initiative to contact Paula and Sophie to figure out my problems.
This course is based on self management, containing time keeping and self study. Doing this course can get you lost and defiantly on a tangent.

This has shown me that without even realising I was managing myself effectively.

Here is a Wikipedia on Self Management...See what you think. You'll find out that you come across this in your daily activities and it doesn't even crossed your mind!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-management

1 comment:

  1. Great, honest post Sonal, you are not alone! You have inspired my post for today too! Clearly we are both discovering more and more simply essential skills to all enhance our own individual Professional Practises.

    ReplyDelete