Tuesday 15 February 2011

Going through the Readers

Still getting the hang of this Blogging....

Just been reading through the readers and especially Reader two- Reflective Practices.

This is a quick post, currently just reading through Reader two and I am finding it very interesting as this reflects alot on myself. Kobes article about the cycle of learning on Blogging. This is exaclty how I set up my blog by researching, looking at other peoples blogs, changing it as I got more knowledge. Many of my ideas came from Reflective Observation and then expanding with my own thoughts and knowledge that I already know (Concrete Experience).

Recently many of the new elements that come into my life are always built on Reflective Observation and then expanding. I found using other people foundations and then building my own ideas has worked for me in my present and also in my past.

 Just thought I'd share my thoughts as I found it interesting and I would have never known that someone could pick up on this cycle.

2 comments:

  1. keep working through, see if you can identify some linkages between the two reader, there is a lot of common ground between reflection, the web and networking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered that I think I learn in the same way as you Sonal - usually starting off with Reflective Observation. I think it's really useful to be aware of our natural starting point but also occasionally challenge ourselves to approach things in a different way, as Adesola suggests in the reader. I am going to try to challenge myself to experiment with jumping in at different stages of the learning cycle. Really looking forward to meeting some other students at the Campus Session next week and hopefully sharing some thoughts about how we have been getting on so far.

    ReplyDelete