Sunday 29 April 2012

Revised Ideas

In the previous post, I had reported that I was going to use a video/audio method for the aretfact. Over the last few days, I have been collecting some video and pictures, with text and create a short movie.. However, I feel it doesn't explain the findings and Inquiry that I have done in this Module.

Therefore, I am now decided to do a big poster/collage of the trends I have found, using images and text from different sources and making them my own. It will all relate to the inquiry, I just feel I can present this slightly more efficiently and precisely than a video. I have brainstormed and found some ideas of what I like to do and put on the collage. It is going to be large and will have my own leaflets and business on it.

Is anyone else doing this? If so... Can you share some ideas...?
Feel like I was struggling with ideas.. But may have found it now...

Sonal


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonal, looks like you have found a possibly much simpler but equally effective idea for artefact here. Sometimes it is frightening to change ideas, but in my experience it has been worth it. It's all part of the learning experience I suppose.

    ReplyDelete