Thursday 26 April 2012

Arefact

Basically been trying to get through the written work of this module and then I can really go ahead and do my arefact. I feel that mine will be slightly long, and I am hoping to get a finished project by the submission day.

Decided to use images, video, audio and text in my artefact, have to keep in my not too put too much text on as the intended audience will be young dance students.

I did try and use some images from the internet, but they realised that this would be copyright. So started again with use my own images, which truthful is better for me and the work I am trying to put across. Using my personal classes and images of genres of dance I teach, seem most significant in this artefact and inquiry. As the inquiry is based on my personal views and work.

I know that Sophie and Nicole are doing similar studies to mine, but as its the 21st century its kind of the only way to get information across to people now adays. It doesn't matter what ages, its technology. More people are on Youtube and Facebook, so information and Advertising on there would be so much useful and beneficial.

Let me know any other idea you guys are doing. I feel that the internet ones are great. but anything else would be helpful.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment